We are planning on reopening our lobbies on Monday, June 15th with adjusted lobby hours. Chrisman, Georgetown, and Paris will now have hours of 9am–3pm Monday through Friday and 9am–Noon on Saturday. Marshall will continue with hours of 9am–3pm Monday through Friday and closed on Saturday. The Danville Loan Production Office will be by appointment only.
To help reduce the potential spread of the COVID–19 virus, our customers are encouraged to continue to social distance while banking inside the lobby or continue to use our drive-up locations or ATMs. As a reminder, our digital and online services allow you to manage many of your financial needs from your home. Our Voice Access, Online Banking, Mobile App, E-Statements & Bill Pay are available for your convenience to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills.
We are going to make ongoing changes to our lobbies to keep the health of our customers and employees as the top priority for Longview Bank and Trust. They are as follows:
- Customers are asked to not enter the building if they feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness.
- Walk-up windows are available at our Chrisman, Georgetown, and Paris locations and will be available during lobby hours.
- We are not requiring face masks be worn inside our lobbies, however customers or employees may wear them if they choose, and they are available upon request.
- Plexiglass guards will be placed at teller stations inside the lobby to help control the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout our lobbies and offices.
- We will continue to provide pens to use to complete any banking transactions; however, we ask that you either take the pen with you when you leave or place the pen in the “used” pen bin provided in the lobby, so they may be properly sanitized and used again.
- We are encouraging customers who need to have a face-to-face meeting, such as loan applications or closings, new accounts, and other similar transactions, to still make an appointment so we can continue to minimize and control the number of people in the lobby at one time.
- At this time, we are going to close our public restrooms to help control the areas of the bank we are sanitizing regularly.
- All high traffic areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized numerous times a day.
Thank you for your loyal business, patience, and understanding during these times. Taking care of our customers is our top priority. With the new challenges we face daily, we are committed to not only take care of your banking needs, but to also make sure you feel as safe as possible while doing so. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch, and our staff will be here to assist you.